凯时线上登录 Advisor Platforms for Client Services
凯时线上登录 offers a diverse spectrum of competitive investment management platforms to give you the flexibility to create portfolios tailored to the unique needs of your clients. You’ll also have a full array of sophisticated advisory platform tools and resources to keep your business running efficiently so you can focus on helping your clients address their financial goals.
Are you looking for processes to strengthen your client relationships and increase your practice’s efficiency? 看看.
- 财富组合模型: 使用教案策略, investment managers can offer clients a powerful combination of mutual fund and exchange-traded product (ETP) selections.
- Personal Wealth Portfolios (PWPs): Developed with high-net-worth clients in mind, investment opportunities include separately managed sleeves, 共同基金, 和早期胸腺祖细胞.
- Optimum Market Portfolios (OMPs): 使用这个低的最小帐户, advisors can take advantage of diversified asset allocation models, 专业资金管理, 自动平衡, 以及市场和销售支持.
- 导向财富组合(GWP): GWP is a digital investment platform that combines an online, client interface with your valuable advice. Designed for younger or digitally savvy clients, you can give clients a digital experience while streamlining your services to work with more clients in the same amount of time.
With flexible investment options and customization, you can control all aspects of the investment management process.
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM): This platform is a comprehensive, 开放式的, fee-based investment platform created to help you de生活r highly customized advice and exceptional service to your clients. It provides a rich menu of investment options including 共同基金, 交易所交易基金(etf), 股票, 债券, 另类投资, 结构性产品, and fee-based variable annuities.
- 经理选择(女士): With this separately manage account platform, you can offer high-net-worth clients access to a variety of institutional portfolio managers and a broad range of investment styles, 包括传统的股权, 固定收益资产类别, 共同基金, 交易所交易基金, 和专业策略.
Expert resources readily available
With the array of advisor tools available, you’ll be well equipped to provide in-depth asset management for every client. 凯时线上登录金融工具包括:
- Investor Presentation and Proposal Tool (IPPT)
- Quickly create custom presentations for new clients that highlight the benefits of your practice, 功能, 和服务.
- Use custom presentations as an education and review tool for existing clients
- Easily uncover revenue opportunities.
- Review your current book of business and targets specific areas for potential growth.
- Plan for costs or determine your net payout on different advisory platforms with the help of web-based calculators.
- Compare a client's existing portfolios to custom or recommended asset allocation models to determine over and under weighting by Asset Class, 部门, 安全性或安全性类型.
- Enhanced Trading and Portfolio Rebalancing Tools
- Rebalance portfolios across accounts with this web-based tool, designed to work with our business platform.
- Generate and execute trade lists in conjunction with models you develop or that are based on models by 凯时线上登录的研究.
In addition to advisory platform tools, our Regional Advisory Consultants (RACs) help you and your team with web-based, 生活, 随需应变, and customized training support. With their expertise and guidance, you can expect to quickly master the advisory platforms, 产品, and tools—and establish your competitive edge.
There is no assurance that the Advisory platforms discussed are suitable for all investors or will yield positive outcomes. The purchase of certain securities will be required to effect some of the strategies. Investing involves risks including possible loss of principal.
There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification does not protect against market risk.
Investing in 共同基金 involves risk, including possible loss of principal.
An investment in Exchange Traded Product (ETPs), 以共同基金的形式建立, 请注意, or unit investment trust should be considered as part of an overall program, not a complete investment program. An investment in ETPs involves risks such as: market, 非多元化, 价格波动, 流动性, 行业竞争的压力, international political and economic developments, 可能停牌, 指数跟踪误差.