Pedestrian Accident Attorneys In Fresno, California
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, last year, 全国的行人事故死亡人数达到了30年来的新高, killing nearly 6,300 people and accounting for 17% of all traffic fatalities.
Unfortunately, California has suffered its own record numbers, 包括去年，全州有972名行人死亡. 当这些人在人行道上行走时，疏忽的司机与他们相撞，导致数千人严重甚至永久受伤, crosswalks, and even jogging in their very own neighborhoods.
For some, their injuries are a constant reminder of the crash, and even for those who can fully heal, the emotional distress they endure going forward can be life-changing.
没有完全专注于驾驶任务的司机, whether they are texting, talking to passengers, reaching for a dropped object, or tending to children or pets, can hit a pedestrian crossing the street, entering their car, or even safely using a crosswalk.
- Drivers disregarding heavy traffic conditions
- Failing to obey traffic signs and signals
- Failing to stop at a pedestrian right of way
- Speeding or reckless driving
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Failing to stop for school buses
- Making improper turns, including illegal U-turns
- Lack of sleep or exhaustion
Getting hit by a car, truck, 或SUV可以改变全球最大的体育游戏平台客户的生活，从碰撞发生的那一刻到几个月, years, or even permanently.
The Centers for Disease Control recorded that last year alone, nearly 130,全国有000名行人在急诊室接受了非致命车祸相关伤害的治疗.
The most common types of pedestrian accident injuries were:
- Cuts, scrapes, and bruises to the head, face, and body
- Dislocated joints
- Fractured, broken, or crushed bones
- Torn muscles, ligaments, and tendons
- Facial and dental injuries
- Internal bleeding and organ damage
- Head injuries, including Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Neck and spinal cord injuries
- Limb amputations
- Loss of mobility
- Wrongful death
While some may leave the collision scene with a broken limb, 其他人可能遭受灾难性的伤害，而这种伤害不容易克服.
That may include:
- Short and long-term medical care
- Medical equipment and prescriptions expenses
- Therapy and rehabilitation costs
- Lost wages
- Inability to return to work after the accident
- Temporary or permanent disability
If you have been hurt in a pedestrian accident, 全球最大的体育游戏平台在弗雷斯诺的人身伤害律师将在保密咨询期间免费审查您的案件，以便您了解在对过失方提出索赔时可能发生的情况.
What If My Loved One Was Killed In A Pedestrian Accident? Can I Pursue A Wrongful Death Claim Against The Driver?
证明你所爱的人的致命事故有资格提出非正常死亡索赔, we must be able to prove the driver who hit him, or her was negligently operating their vehicle.
全球最大的体育游戏平台还必须证明你所爱之人的死亡造成了经济损失, which could include funeral and burial expenses, 失去了他或她本可以为家庭贡献的未来收入, 以及他们通过与幸存者的关系而失去的爱和关怀, which could be a spouse, children, or even their parents.